Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dumbstruck.

“One night a woman had a dream. She dreamed she was walking along the beach with a laptop. Across the sky flashed scenes from her life. For each scene, there were two sets of wanky livejournal entries; one on her blog and one on Twitter…”

I did in fact dream about blogging last night, and, while I did not actually quote Footprints at myself, I do recall a particularly horrifying scene where Pan Pipe Pete was warbling an encouraging little ditty and I opened a self-help book adorned with daisies as a soothing woman’s voice read the words: “If someone rains on your blog, to whom do the flowers belong?”

Horror => choking => paralysis =>

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Whose subconscious comes up with stuff like that? Seriously? Sometimes my mind is darker than I give it credit for. I shudder to think what else is in there.

    ReplyDelete